We review comparable sales evidence in your local area and make you a cash offer for your property
If you decide to accept our offer we will appoint solicitors immediately, carry out a survey of your property and start the legal process – we cover all of the costs.
Why choose us?
We have helped hundreds of vendors achieve their desired result over the years and are very passionate about making sure the vendor gets the funds they need, when they need them.
Finding a reliable property buying company is becoming more and more difficult in today’s market. One of the main reasons is that there are so many ‘one-man bands’ posing as corporate cash buyers. Many of these smaller, less professional companies do not hold the relevant professional indemnity insurance, are not members of the property ombudsman redress scheme and most importantly, they do not have the ability to do what they say they can do ie ‘buy your property fast, for cash’.
Day to Completion
Average Google Review
Well done, thanks for sorting this all out. Bit of a marathon but all done, as I said on the phone, and I mean it, real thanks to you, Steve and Paul for your hard work and support and just the way you have dealt with the transaction. I would recommend your guys to anyone, thanks again Carl
Carl from Bridport,
Jon / Steve and the team, thank you for all your help. UK Homebuyers have made the whole process of selling my fathers house so easy and painless. I have been kept fully informed all the way through to completion. The solicitors you recommended were also brilliant. The whole process was so easy. I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know who is selling a property.
I thought Jon & Steve were a lovely pair of guys. I met them both a couple of times and spoke to them loads of times over the phone. They helped me through all aspects of my quick move. They made it very easy for me and I will definitely refer them to my friends and family. I couldn't of asked for more.
Thank you for helping us through what was, for us, a somewhat painful process. Your sympathetic and courteous treatment helped enormously, and we would have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone else we know in a similar situation.
I've just received a call from our solicitor and it's all complete. Many thanks for everything you have done for my Dad & I. We really have appreciated it. Let me know what to do with the keys, thanks again.
Mrs Dunmore,East Wyberton
My friend was selling a bungalow and was very nervous about dealing with estate agents and having buyers round to view the property so we found UK Homebuyers advert and I gave them a call on her behalf. The next day we met with Steve Chamberlain who reassured us he could complete when we wanted and he even offered to give us some money up front so we could put a deposit down on a rental property. We were delighted with the service and the way the company dealt with a sensitive subject. Thanks to the team at UK Homebuyers.
Maureen,Weston Super Mare
We would like to thank Jon at Homebuyers Ltd for the professional friendly reliable service we received during the sale of our parents home at a time that could have been potentially a very stressful time. Your handling of the sale process ensured our stress was kept to a minimum due to your proactive, efficient and clear style. Our only regret is that we did not contact you earlier and would not hesitate in recommending you to family and friends, many thanks again.
Susan & Jane,Oxford
It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with UK Homebuyers. There was no silly offers or haggling, just a fast, efficient, professional & friendly service in every aspect of our sale. Highly recommended.
I approached UK Homebuyers Ltd because I needed a guaranteed sale to be able to purchase my next home. A friend had 7 prospective buyers who all pulled out near exchange of contracts - I didn't want this hassle. Also, having children, UK Homebuyers only made one visit so I wasn't worried about ensuring the house was immaculate for prospective buyers. The team gave me an offer within hours which was guaranteed so I was able to make a secure offer on another property. UK Homebuyers paid all solicitors fees and all other costs related to the sale so I knew exactly what my budget was. I found the team to be efficient, fair, kind and helpful and I am grateful to them for helping me move house.
We had a buyer found by our local estate agent but they pulled out three weeks before we were due to emigrate to Portugal. We contacted UK Homebuyers and Steve met us at the bungalow the next day, agreed a price and completed just in time for us. We would certainly recommend UK Homebuyers to anyone needing a quick and certain sale.
The Newell Family,Derbyshire
Benefits Of Using UK Homebuyers
We understand how stressful buying or selling a property can be, especially if the purchase of your new home is dependent upon the sale of your existing one. Regardless of whether or not you are part of a chain, liaising with numerous estate agents and arranging countless viewings can quickly take it’s toll and can be extremely frustrating and stressful.
If one day you consider your circumstances and decide, “I need to sell my property fast” – the only thing you then need to do is get in touch with us so that we can take care of the all the details for you. Whether you’re selling an apartment, a terraced property or a mansion out in the country, get in touch today to see how we could help you.
- We pride ourselves on ensuring that we are able to make a cash offer within 24 hours of receiving your enquiry. We will contact you to run through our offer and the next stages should you wish to proceed.
- Selling a run down, dilapidated property using an estate agent can be very difficult as many buyers do not have the vision, patience or the funds to refurbish the home. We will take on any type of residential property in any area, in any condition.
- Estate Agents typically charge between 1 – 2% plus vat. Sell to us and avoid paying estate agency fees – you will also have the peace of mind that the buyer sourced by the agent will not waste weeks or months before aborting from the purchase, letting you down – perhaps at the crucial stage, meaning you cannot proceed with purchasing your dream home.
- Many vendors do not have the funds available to pay for surveys, deposits, rental referencing fees etc. If you feel trapped for this reason, let us help you by advancing you a cash sum pre completion to facilitate your onward move. (Subject to terms and conditions).
- When you sell via an estate agent, you will sign a vacant possession contract and you will need to clear the property before you can complete. If you sell to us, you can leave any unwanted items in the property and we will take responsibility for the clearance. Let us take the hassle away!
- When you sell using the traditional estate agency route, you will have to pay for an Energy Performance Certificate. Sell to us and avoid this cost as we will obtain one for the property.
- If you choose to appoint a firm of solicitors from our panel, we will cover your legal fees and we will also do all the chasing to take the hassle and stress away from you.
- If you choose to sell to us, you can choose a completion / move out date that works for you. This is very rare if you sell through an estate agent but we will move mountains to ensure we can complete on a date that suits you.
- We pride ourselves on not applying any pressure to anyone who is selling their property to us. We will explain how the process works, visit your property, make you a cash offer and answer any queries you may have. We would be delighted if you decide to sell to us, but rest assured, there will be no pressure applied from any of our sales team.
Latest News & Blog
- Posted by UK Homebuyers
- On December 2, 2019
Whether you’ve been given an amazing job offer or plan to retire somewhere sunny, moving abroad is a dream for many people....
- Posted by UK Homebuyers
- On August 14, 2019
Selling your home and moving abroad is a big step for anyone. You want to know that no matter how much you...